- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Family:Facilities and Operations
Positions in this job profile are responsible for coordinating the operational and maintenance activities in the nuclear reactor facility and to ensure compliance with applicable state and federal law and industry regulations. They supervise staff while actively performing daily activities and tasks that support the function or department. This position requires Senior Reactor Operator licensure.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by positions within this job profile. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of all employees within positions covered by this job profile.