- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Family:Field, Outreach and Research Services
Positions in this job profile perform, and coordinate farm or ranch operations of an agricultural or veterinary research facility. They maintain, perform repairs, and construct farm and research equipment, tools, and shop within the limits of the facility while supervising staff that perform similar daily support functions.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by positions within this job profile. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of all employees within positions covered by this job profile.