- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Specialist 2-Univ Press 1
Family:Communications and Marketing
This position contributes to the strategic direction and budget development for the university press. They coordinate publication efforts through the identification, acquisition and development of publication projects and materials. Positions provide journalistic and editorial expertise to solicit, edit, and produce manuals, manuscripts, and journals, which may include on-line or web based materials for the OSU Press.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by positions within this job profile. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of all employees within positions covered by this job profile.