- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Positions in this job profile provide expertise and coordination of recruiting for OSU Athletics. They manage correspondence with potential recruits and families, communicate regarding campus and programming logistics and makes recommendations to Head Coach regarding recruiting. Positions ensure NCAA compliance rules are met with respect to recruiting.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by positions within this job profile. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of all employees within positions covered by this job profile.