- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Specialist 2-Project Architect
Family:Facilities and Operations
Positions in this job profile provide architectural and engineering expertise to design and management construction projects. They manage the preparation of complete construction documents, drawings and contracts. Position ensures compliance with federal, state, city and county regulations and requirements. This position requires an architectural degree.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by positions within this job profile. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of all employees within positions covered by this job profile.