- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Family:Legal and Compliance
Positions in the job profile assist with legal and factual data compilation and analysis, draft legal documents including investigation reports, and compile and analyze records in response to legal process, all under supervision. Position maintains office-specific database. Position tracks office activity for regulatory and budget purposes. Position requires paralegal certification or degree.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by positions within this job profile. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of all employees within positions covered by this job profile.