- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Specialist 2-Govt Relations
Family:Institutional Advancement and Development
Positions in this job profile coordinate the university's efforts with Congress and the federal government. They monitor federal legislation, programs, and proposals and provide assessment and consultation for possible implications and opportunities for the university. They may act as liaison between the university and members of the Oregon congressional delegation, congressional staff, committee staff, and federal agencies.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by positions within this job profile. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of all employees within positions covered by this job profile.