- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Specialist 2-Assoc Trainer
Family:Clinical and Health Services
Positions in this job profile provide medical care for student athletes through prevention, evaluation, treatment, physician referral and rehabilitation of injuries and illnesses. They provide coverage for team practices and competitions to ensure safety and handle emergency situations. They may supervise staff that perform similar daily functions in support of the athletic program(s).
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by positions within this job profile. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of all employees within positions covered by this job profile.