- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Family:Clinical and Health Services
Positions in this job profile provide patient care work including evaluation of patients, development of treatment plans, communication with referring providers and administering physical therapy treatments to facilitate or restore physical function, relieve pain and maximize capabilities of patients with physical disabilities, disorders or injuries. Positions require a specialized, advanced degree to perform physical therapy treatments to clients.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by positions within this job profile. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of all employees within positions covered by this job profile.