- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Family:Clinical and Health Services
Positions in this job profile require a doctorate or terminal degree to provide psychological treatment and crisis management to all OSU students, as well as consultation to all OSU faculty and staff. Work may include independent evaluation, testing, diagnosis, assessment, treatment, records management, case management, referral and/or health education.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by positions within this job profile. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of all employees within positions covered by this job profile.