- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Specialist 1-Legal Advisor
Positions in this job profile serve as a professional advisor to the Assoicated Students of OSU, providing advice and guidance in University related matters. They represent and advocate for students at the campus, communicty, state and federal levels on issues related to education. This position requires a terminal degree in an advanced course of study.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by positions within this job profile. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of all employees within positions covered by this job profile.