- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Family:Communications and Marketing
Positions in this job profile are responsible for enhancing, elevating and protecting the university's brand image and visibility on campus and in the retail marketplace by ensuring compliance with trademark licensing. They develop strategic measures to increase the royalty revenue for the university by developing the internal and external stakeholder relationships.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by positions within this job profile. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of all employees within positions covered by this job profile.