- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Officer-Equity & Incl
Family:Legal and Compliance
Positions in this job profile have responsibilities that include developing, implementing, and evaluating philosophy, short and long-range goals and objectives for equity and inclusion initiatives. They monitor and resolve compliance issues regarding affirmative action for the university. They apply laws and OSU policies and procedures to provide recommended course of action for the university.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by positions within this job profile. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of all employees within positions covered by this job profile.