- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Officer-Budg & Fiscal Plan
Family:Business and Finance Services
Positions in this job profile manage budget processes for the University and ensure that proper controls are in force to maintain compliance with applicable federal, state, Oregon University System (OUS) and Oregon State University requirements. Support decision-making for the executive administration of the University through reporting, analysis and transactional execution.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by positions within this job profile. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of all employees within positions covered by this job profile.