- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Manager 1-Stren/Con Asst COA
Positions in this job profile are responsible for specifically designated aspects of strength and conditioning, exercising independent judgment in providing technical expertise in the fundamentals of strength and conditioning, teaching student-athletes basic and advanced skills, and assisting the Head Coach-Strength & Conditioning. Position provides assistant coaching in strength and conditioning for all sports in OSU Athletics. They guide and mentor student-athletes throughout the academic year.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by positions within this job profile. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of all employees within positions covered by this job profile.