- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Manager 1-Class & Comp
Positions in this job profile are responsible for supervising university wide classification and compensation. They serves as a consultant to administrators and management and provide guidance and advice in classification and compensation policies, functions, practices, processes and staffing in order to provide timely and effective services. They are responsible for providing supervision and guidance to the Classification and Compensation area of Central Human Resources.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by positions within this job profile. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of all employees within positions covered by this job profile.