- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Positions in this job profile provide executive-level administrative support and project management to a President, Vice President , Provost, Vice Provost, Associate/Assistant Provost, Dean. They serve as executive's liaison with faculty, staff, students and general public, manage executive's schedule, develop correspondence, reports, memoranda, minutes, research and collect data related to various issues, and projects.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by positions within this job profile. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of all employees within positions covered by this job profile.