- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Positions in this job profile promote the university commitment to providing programs and services that enhance the balance between academic expression and healthy life expression through institutional values, family, health, wellness, community service and other aspects of life balance. They will connect with internal and external resources to develop processes for policies and practices for a Greater Oregon Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (HERC).
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by positions within this job profile. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of all employees within positions covered by this job profile.