- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
The position provides administrative oversight for the University's protected leave program, with emphasis on the Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and the Oregon Family Leave Act (OFLA). This includes implementing management decisions to ensure program compliance to laws, rules and regulations, and provide technical expertise to the University in the functional areas assigned. They perform a variety of administrative and analytical tasks and projects in the functional areas assigned.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by positions within this job profile. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of all employees within positions covered by this job profile.