- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Positions in this job profile provide information, research and apply state and federal laws, University rules, policies, and collective bargaining agreements to advise department management, administrators and leadership in confidential HR functions. These positions provide training and consultation to colleges and departments. They may have supervisory or lead work responsibilities.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by positions within this job profile. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of all employees within positions covered by this job profile.