- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Positions in this job profile monitor the academic performance and eligibility of assigned student athletes to ensure compliance with institutional standards and NCAA requirements; provide counsel to student athletes regarding academics and life skills; act as liaison among coaches, teaching faculty, staff, and student athletes; work collaboratively with other units across campus in efforts to effectively assist student athletes.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by positions within this job profile. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of all employees within positions covered by this job profile.