- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Positions in this profile serve as a member of the recruitment team that is responsible for the planning and implementation of student recruitment within assigned geographic territories. Admissions Advisors must be able to work independently, make decisions, and manage their territory in addition to other activities within the Office of Admissions. Admissions Advisors develop plans, execute and assess programs, plan recruitment travel, and monitor a territory budget.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by positions within this job profile. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of all employees within positions covered by this job profile.