- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Admin Specialist-Bus & Finance
Family:Business and Finance Services
Positions in this job profile negotiate, draft and/or review procurement leasing and real property contracts and logistics needs of the University to verify compliance within applicable laws and OSU policies and procedures. They advise and work internally and externally to help determine roles and responsibilities related to contracts. Position supervises work while actively performing daily activities and tasks that support the function or department.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by positions within this job profile. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of all employees within positions covered by this job profile.