Inside OSU: New Employee Resources
Tools & Resources for Supervisors
Below are links to resources available on campus to help you develop a comprehensive orientation process for your new employees.
- getting off to a great start: guide for new employees
(printable download, Adobe Acrobat format) Employee does receive this form in their hiring packet.
- Rules of the Road.
- equity and inclusion
- benefits orientation
- faculty handbook
- management/supervisor training
- new classified employee checklist
printable download, Adobe Acrobat format)
- OSU mission statement
- promotion & tenure guidelines
- SEIU bargaining contract
- information services technology resources for faculty & staff
- training & professional development
- leave administration policies, procedures and guidelines
- workers’ compensation resources