Inside OSU: New Employee Resources
A Guide for Supervisors
Building a healthy relationship between you and your new employee is a deliberate and intentional process. Your integration "plan" should include:
- Announce whom you've hired and why.
- Communicate high priority objectives and performance expectations.
- Define the boundaries: rules, regulations, policies.
- Review checklists and Rules of the Road.
- Introduce key personal within and outside of your unit.
- Establish regular one-on-one meetings to review progress and address concerns
- Provide coaching and counseling.
- See also unit responsibilities