- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Open Enrollment Corrections - 2014
1. Effective Date of Open Enrollment Elections/Changes
2. Correct Open Enrollment Elections/Errors
3. Verify Open Enrollment Elections Have Been Accurately Processed
4. Deadlines to Make Open Enrollment Corrections
Changes made during Open Enrollment are effective January 1, 2014, except for policies and/or amounts that require the approval of underwriters (optional life and long-term care).
- PEBB FAQs on After Open Enrollment.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Care or Health Care) corrections - complete the Flexible Spending Account Corrections Form
- Plan Enrollments and Health Program Status corrections. This could include correcting the Tobacco Use surcharge, Spouse/Domestic Partner surcharge, core and optional plan elections (e.g., from Providence Choice to PEBB Statewide, etc.). Complete the Open Enrollment Corrections Form.
- Failure to complete the Open Enrollment process is not a correctable enrollment error.
- o You cannot change your participation status in the Health Engagement Model (HEM); you will be defaulted to non-HEM participant.
- o You cannot participate in a Flexible Spending Account for 2014.
- o You CAN change your status for the Tobacco Use surcharge and the Spouse/Domestic Partner
- Submit completed forms to OSU Employee Benefits:
- o Campus Mail: 204 Kerr Administration Building, Corvallis OR
- o US Mail: 122 Kerr Administration Building, Corvallis OR 97331-2132
- o Fax: 541.737.0553
Review your 2014 benefit elections and Verify against your December 31, 2013 and January 31, 2014 Earnings Statement. If you identify any discrepancies, you will need to make an Open Enrollment correction.
How to Review Your Elections:
- Log into the PEBBi online member services website: https://pebb.benefits.oregon.gov/members/
If you forgot your user name or password, click on “Get It Now”;
- Review the Benefit Summary you received/printed off at the end of the online Open Enrollment process; or Review the Benefit Summary you have or will receive in the mail from PEBB
How to VERIFY that Your Elections/Changes Have Been Processed –
- Review your Earnings Statement to confirm that your enrollments and deductions are correct.
- o December 2013 Earnings Statement will reflect changes to Medical, Dental, HEM financial incentive, Life, Accidental Death, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, and Long-term Care.*
- o January 2014 Earnings Statement will reflect enrollment in the Flexible Spending Account(s) for 2014.
- Sample Earnings Statement
*For policies that require approval of an underwriter the change will be on the Earnings Statement the month following approval (life/long-term care).
CORRECTIONS to Enrollments –
If you notice an error on your Earnings Statement
- Contact Employee Benefits at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 541.737.2805
- Complete and submit applicable corrections form if required after confirming with Employee Benefits. Follow steps in #2 Correct Open Enrollment Elections/Errors above.
Corrections can be made between November 1, 2013 and February 28, 2014.
- Corrections made by December 31, 2013 – will be effective January 1, 2014.
- Corrections made between January 1 and February 28, 2014
- Will be effective the first of the month after the form is completed and received.
- Surcharges paid prior to turning in the corrections form will not be refunded.