- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Open Enrollment Corrections
Review your 2012 benefit elections and verify against your December 31, 2011 and January 31, 2012 Earnings Statement. If you identify any discrepancies, you will need to make an Open Enrollment correction.
HOW TO REVIEW YOUR ELECTIONS:
- Log into the PEBB online member services website: https://pebb.benefits.oregon.gov/members/
If you forgot your user name or password, click on “Get It Now”;
- Review the Benefit Summary you received/printed off at the end of the online Open Enrollment process; or
- Review the Benefit Summary you recently received in the mail from PEBB
HOW TO CORRECT AN OPEN ENROLLMENT ERROR*:
For example, you enrolled in Providence Choice in error and need to change back to the PEBB Statewide Plan; or you elected not to participate in the HEM and you do want to participate.
- Complete the appropriate Open Enrollment corrections form:
- Plan Enrollments and Health Program Status (HEM, Tobacco, Spousal/DP Other Group Coverage) http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/PEBB/2012Benefits/Docs/OEForms/ActiveOECorrectionFINAL.pdf
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Care or Health Care) amounts http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/PEBB/forms.shtml
- Submit completed forms to OSU Employee Benefits:
- Campus Mail: 204 Kerr Administration Building, Corvallis OR
- US Mail: 122 Kerr Administration Building, Corvallis OR 97331-2132
- Fax: 541.737.0553
*Failure to complete the Open Enrollment process is not a correctable enrollment error, but you CAN change your participation status in the HEM, Tobacco, Spouse/DP Other Group Coverage programs/surcharges.
DEADLINES to make Open Enrollment corrections:
- December 31, 2011 – before 2012 plans go into effect:
- Plan Enrollment changes: i.e., to change from Providence Choice to PEBB Statewide plan; correct dependents, etc.
- Health Programs Participation Status (surcharges): changed from December 12, 2011. PEBB will now allow the refund of any surcharges deducted from your December paycheck for January 2012 coverage that is in error.
- February 28, 2012 – after 2012 plans go into effect:
- Changes will take effect the first of the month after the form is completed and received
- Surcharges paid prior to turning in a change form will not be refunded
- Extension of Health Assessment Survey completion to April 15, 2012, if the corrections form is submitted after February 12th and before February 28, 2012
Contact OSU HR Benefits at 541.737.2805 or by email at email@example.com – need paper forms, questions regarding your benefits, etc.