- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
The document I downloaded has yellow highlighting in it. How do I remove the highlighting?
Some of the documents you will find on the Office of Human Resources website contain yellow highlighting around areas we want to draw your attention to when you fill out the form. When you find a document like this please follow these steps.
|1. Place your curser in the white space prior to the yellow highlighting|
|2. Type your text|
|When Track Changes has been turned on in the document you will see your changes in RED until you accept the changes.|
|3. Delete the instructions highlighted in yellow.|