Celebration of Discoveries
Facilitator: Paul Biwan, Training & Organizational Development
The last session is focused on each participant, and the collective group, as a way to celebrate individual and shared experiences in the context of "celebration and discovery." Presentations in a variety of mediums and creative expression are encouraged as a way to connect with the group. A few ideas to consider might be:
- A particular session that was meaningful for you and how this made a difference.
- Elements in the readings that provided insights and new thinking.
- Discoveries made as a result of journaling.
- The impact your focused project had for you.
- Relationships or networks that emerged and how this has impacted you.
- Surprises or unanticipated openings that emerged.
- New awareness and insights to leading.
- How your coaching experience increased your capacity for leadership.