- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
temporary partial disability
As you recover from your condition, your doctor may release you to resume some work. At the time you return to transitional work, if you are not earning your pre-injury average weekly wage, you are eligible for temporary disability benefits. These benefits continue while you are recovering and have not been released to return to your regular work while you are not earning your full wage.
There are currently no posts in this category.