- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Can I withdraw my application after I have applied for a specific job posting?
Subject:Creating an Employment Profile
Yes. You may withdraw your application up to the closing date of a job posting. However, you will not be able to reapply for that position once you withdraw your application.