- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Who can file a workers' compensation claim?
Primarily only student workers, temporary and permanent employees (both faculty and staff; academic and classified) employed by OSU and paid from Oregon University System (formerly OSSHE) payroll. However, there are exceptions. For more information contact Employee Benefits.