- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
What if I am unable to return to my regular work due to my work injury?
If you are given permanent restrictions and unable to return to your job at injury, then you may be eligible for reemployment or reinstatement under the Continued Benefits for Injured Workers rules. You may also be referred to the Office of Affirmative Action to begin the interactive process to see if you qualify for accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act.