- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
What are the medical benefits?
If your claim is accepted, your medical providers will be reimbursed for treatment related to your accepted condition. In Oregon, the amount of the payment is determined by the Oregon Workers' Compensation Fee Schedule available online at SAIF.
If your claim is denied, all benefits will stop. You are not eligible for benefit payments while your claim is in a denied status.