- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
What do I do if I get hurt on the job?
The first thing to do is report the injury or accident immediately. Tell your supervisor about the injury and how it happened. Your supervisor is then required to complete the OSU Report of Accident.