- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
What happens when a worker is fatally injured on the job?
When a worker is fatally injured on the job and leaves behind a spouse, dependent child, or other qualified beneficiary they will receive benefits if the claim is accepted. These benefits also will include a burial allowance.