- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
How will I know if my claim has been accepted or denied?
SAIF will evaluate your claim and decide to accept or deny it. This decision must be made within 60 days. In some cases it may take up to 60 days to gather the medical or employment information needed to make a decision. If your claim is denied, you will be given a specific amount of time to appeal the decision.