- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Can I be charged for medical treatment?
You can be charged for medical costs if:
- Treatment of conditions is not related to an accepted injury or illness.
- Treatment has not been prescribed by your attending physician. This would include, but not be limited to, treatment of non attending physicians that continues after SAIF has notified you to change.
- Palliative care, which is not covered by Workers' Compensation law and not approved by SAIF. This includes most treatments after you are medically stationary.
- Treatment not covered by an MCO contract.