- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
How will my work schedule be determined?
Subject:Full Tenure Relinquishment Program
You and your department chair/head will discuss your work schedule and period(s) of employment. Any combination of FTE and number of months employed is possible as long as the total number of hours worked in a calendar year does not exceed 1039 hours. The FTE you work in a month will determine your University benefits and retirement contributions as well as your leave accruals for that month.