- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
How do I sign up to participate?
Subject:Full Tenure Relinquishment Program
If you are retiring, contact the Office of Human Resources to start the process.
Read the Program document located here.
On this website you will find an Application and Agreement form. Complete the form and submit it to your department head/chair. Approval of your participation in the Full Tenure Relinquishment Program is at the discretion of your department chair/ head, as well as your dean, director, vice provost, or vice president. Final approval by the Provost is required before it is effective. If your request is approved, you will be notified by your department head/chair.