- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
How long may I participate in the Program?
Subject:Full Tenure Relinquishment Program
The Program allows for appointments of one, two, or three years, not to exceed 1039 work hours per calendar year. The period of employment and the length of the appointment are dependent upon your department’s needs and availability of funding sources. If you are offered less than three years of employment, your department chair/head may extend your employment period at a later time. Continuation of your employment after three years is subject to departmental needs and budget considerations and must be approved by your department chair/head, senior administrator and the Provost.