- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Can I re-submit a profile for a job posting if I forgot to include information, or if I need to change my personal information; i.e., email address or phone number?
Subject:Creating an Employment Profile
No. You will not be able to make any changes to your employment profile once it has been submitted to a posting, and the system will not accept more than one application from the same user for any job posting. If you need to change your contact information in order for hiring authorities to contact you, contact the Office of Human Resources at 541-737-0549 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.