- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Why does OSU need my social security number?
OSU requires that you provide your Social Security number and name as it appears on your Social Security card, to ensure that payroll records match identically with those of the Social Security Administration. A copy of your card is the preferred means of obtaining this information. If your card is not available, this information must be provided on the Personal Demographic Form. OSU reserves the right to require seeing the original, signed Social Security card if a discrepancy arises.