- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
How will I know about orientation programs? What is provided at OSU?
Visit the orientation activities portion of this website for a general overview of what you can expect for new employee orientation. Your new employee packet will contain information about when and where the next one-to-one benefits help session is offered or you can view the scheduled meetings online. The benefits orientation is offered once monthly by the Employee Benefits office and no reservation is necessary.