- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
I am not sure about emergency exit procedures in case of fire, etc. How do I find out about procedures in my building?
General emergency procedures can be accessed through the Department of Public Safety and Oregon State Police website.
You also received an Acknowledgement of Safety Rules in your new hiring packet. This should be reviewed with your supervisor. You will also want to discuss specific emergency response procedures in your building and unit.