- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
I am not familiar with the computer programs used at OSU. Is training available?
Yes. Banner training is available through Information Services. You may register at the centralized OSU Professional Development registration website once you have set-up your ONID account. Other computer training is available from the Department of Forestry's Computing Training and Education program. These courses are open to campus for a small fee if they have space available. You must register through their web sites.