- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
08. Can I start my new position before the Motor Vehicle History Check results have been reported?
Subject:Motor Vehicle History Check
No. Satisfactory completion of a Motor Vehicle History Check is considered a minimum qualification for positions with driving as an essential function. No applicant for a position requiring driving may begin employment or service until the Motor Vehicle History Check process has been completed and a satisfactory determination of fitness to hold the position has been made.