- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
02. How do I know if a position requires a Motor Vehicle History Check?
Subject:Motor Vehicle History Check
All positions requiring a Motor Vehicle History Check will contain a notification statement within the posting or position description designating that the position has driving as an essential function. Position descriptions are subject to change and can have a driving requirement added. The driving designation will be applied based on a position-by-position review of specific job duties and requirements. If your position has been designated as having a driving requirement, your supervisor is required to inform you of that fact before assigning those duties.