- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
05. What kind of driver’s history do I need?
Subject:Motor Vehicle History Check
Terminology varies from state to state, but in Oregon, you need a non-employment driving record. Other states call their driving histories official or certified. Please check with the state issuing your driver’s license (and make sure to request your driver’s history from the state issuing your driver’s license and not an online third party vendor) for more information.