- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
14. How much do Motor Vehicle History Checks Cost?
Subject:Motor Vehicle History Check
The University hiring or service department is responsible for fees associated with conducting a Motor Vehicle History Check. In-state Motor Vehicle History Checks cost $10 and National Motor Vehicle History Checks cost $45. Although there is legislation currently on the table to limit the cost of National Motor Vehicle History Checks to $25.