- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
04. Who is a “child” under the law? Are OSU students included in the definition of a “child” for the purpose of complying with mandatory reporting requirements?
Subject:Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse
A “child” is any “unmarried person who is under 18 years of age.” Some OSU students qualify under this definition and are covered by the mandatory reporting law.